Please read these GTCs carefully before using the service.
Your access to and use of the services is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these GTCs. By clicking the “accept-button” and using the services of signit safe, you accept the following GTC unchanged and in full.
What can signit safe
With signit safe you get a compact service for electronic signatures. They authenticate themselves on a multifactorial basis, so that your signature is considered an ‘advanced electronic signature’ (EC Directive 1999/93 / EC). For this, you give the following data: name, nationality, telephone number, e-mail address, photo of the ID or passport with expiration date, your device ID (IMEI) and you assign a password. Optionally, you can also activate the biometric identification to log in. Your personal information is only on your mobile device (or primary device) and only there you can sign. For easier editing, you can also use a PC, laptop or tablet and then synchronize with your phone to complete the signing process. With signit safe, we transform the analogue signature process into electronic form. In order for your signature to be considered an “advanced electronic signature” in accordance with EC Directive 1999/93 / EC, you must be clearly identifiable as a signatory and use authentication data and devices that only you have access to. With the application, we provide you with a virtual platform and with our offer you facilitate the process of concluding contracts / agreements regardless of location with advanced electronic signatures. Attestations are issued for every signing project completed in signit safe. Each person entitled to sign up has the above mentioned personal data. This increases the security level of the advanced electronic signature by another level. If you use signit safe, you agree to give the following information:
- Full name
- Photo of ID card / passport
- Validity of the ID card / passport
- IMEI number. Your mobile
- Mobile phone number.
- E-mail address
If you use signit safe, you agree that the above data will appear on your signature attestation. We will use this personal information to create an encrypted record that will not allow you to be inferred, but will identify you as a registered signit safe user. Through our servers you communicate as encrypted letter-number code with other users of the application, for which the same applies. To ensure that your signature is considered an advanced electronic signature, when you use the app you declare that you actively make sure that your primary device (your mobile phone) used in signit safe and your used authentication data are only accessible to you , To fully use our application the following approvals are required:
- Access to the camera (taking photos of IDs, scanning QR codes)
- access to contacts (invite to project)
By using the app you agree to the integration of the camera function and the contact details. However, we do not get access to your camera and contacts.
- You are responsible that only you have access to your signit safe account, password and identification data keep you inaccessible.
– PLEASE NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR DATA STORAGE AND FOR YOUR SECURITY BACKUPS. LOSE / REPLACE YOUR MOBILE (PRIMARY DEVICE), YOU MUST COMPLETELY NEW REGISTER IN SIGNITSAFE. SUBSEQUENT SECURITY OF YOUR DATA PROJECTS, IN THE FORM OF BACKUPS ON DIFFERENT MEDIA, IS EXCLUSIVELY OF YOUR CONTROL. UNSE-RE COMPANY PHILOSOPHY IS SO DEFINED THAT WE HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF THE UN-TER CONTAINED TO OUR USERS. ACCORDINGLY, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA. IF YOU DELETE THE APPLICATION SIGNIT SAFE (ERROR), YOUR DEVICES DROPPED OR REPLACED EQUIPMENT, WE CAN NOT RESTORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
How can you update and correct your information?
These can be viewed and updated via the app or the desktop software. If you no longer want to use SIGNIT SAFE, delete the app manu-ell. In addition, you can choose freely: – Registration with biometric identification (Face-ID, fingerprint) as additional security level
1. Scope of these GTC
These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter “GTC“) apply to all services offered by Junod GmbH (hereinafter “signit safe” or “us“) in connection with the application signit safe (hereinafter “App“). The App is available for iOS, MacOS, iPadOS, Android and Windows.
2. Prices and payment
signit safe will charge users fees for the use of the App according to chosen service package (“Service Fees”). The current applicable Service Fees are disclosed on the website of signit safe as well as on the App.
3. Account registration
signit safe registration process requires that you provide the following information to us: full name, passport, IMEI-Nr from your mobile device, phone and biometric identifiers if possible. By doing this signit safe ensures each signature is valid and according to legal directives. You must provide accurate information about yourself.
We have the right to accept, cancel or reject any request for accounts or close existing accounts at any time if you are in non-compliance with these GTC.
You are responsible for advising signit safe of any changes to your contact information.
4. License grant and scope
Subject to and conditioned upon your strict compliance with all terms and conditions set forth in these GTCs, signit safe hereby grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, limited license during the term of these GTCs to use and access the App and the documentation. This license grants you the right to:
- i. Download and install the App on an iOS, , iPadOS, MacOS, Windows or Android device owned or leased, and controlled by, you and to use the App for the purpose described in these GTCs. All copies of the App or the documentation made by you (i) will be the exclusive property of signit safe, (ii) will be subject to these GTC, and (iii) must include all trademark, copyright, patent and other intellectual property rights contained in the original; and
- ii. Use and run the App as properly installed (respectively configured) and access the content in accordance with these GTC and the documentation, solely as set forth in the documentation. signit safe reserves all rights in the App, its content and the documentation not expressly granted to you here.
The App will be installed on your device for the uses set out above. Signit safe has no control over what personal data you enter and store on the App.
5. Third-party services and open source software
7. Legal and acceptable use
You must access and use the service only for legal, authorised and acceptable purposes. You will not use (or assist others in using) the service in ways that:
- i. violate, misappropriate, or infringe the rights of signit safe, our users, including privacy, publicity, intellectual property, or other proprietary rights;
- ii. are illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, intimidating, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or instigate or encourage conduct that would be illegal or otherwise inappropriate, including violent crimes;
- iii. involve publishing falsehoods, misrepresentations, or misleading statements;
- iv. impersonate someone;
- v. using the App for illegal trades; or
- vi. involve an non-personal use of the App unless otherwise authorised by us.
In addition, to discontinuance of the service , signit safe shall have the right to take appropriate administrative and/ or legal action, including, and without limitation to, criminal prosecution, as it deems necessary at its sole discretion.
8. Harm to signit safe or our users
You must not (or assist others to) directly, indirectly, through automated or other means access, use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sublicense, transfer, display, perform or otherwise exploit the service in impermissible or unauthorised manners, or in ways that burden, impair or harm us, the other users of the App, systems, or others, including that you must not directly or through automated means:
- i. reverse engineer, alter, modify, create derivative works from, decompile, or extract code from the App;
- ii. send, store or transmit viruses or other harmful computer code through or onto the App;
- iii. gain or attempt to gain unauthorised access to the service or other systems;
- iv. interfere with or disrupt the safety, security or performance of the App;
- v. create accounts for the service through unauthorised or automated means;
- vi. collect the information of or about our other users in any impermissible or unauthorised manner;
- vii. sell, resell, rent, or charge for the service in any unauthorised manner;
- viii. distribute or make the App available over a network where they could be used by multiple devices at the same time, except as otherwise authorised;
- ix. remove, delete, alter or obscure any trademarks or any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property or proprietary rights notices provided on or with the App, including any copy thereof;
- x. use the service for any purpose that is illegal, unlawful, or prohibited aby applicable law or against the country where signit safe is incorporated; or
- xi. create software or APIs that function substantially the same as the App and offer them for use by third parties in an unauthorised manner.
9. User registration
You are responsible for keeping your device and the App including your registration details safe and secure and you must notify us promptly (and in any event no later than 30 days) if any unauthorised use or security breach of your account or the App. We are not liable for any access not authorised by you and we have not obligation to compensate you for any damages or losses that occurred.
10. Intellectual property rights
You acknowledge and agree that the App, and the related documentation are provided under license, and not sold or donated, to you. You do not acquire any ownership interest in the App or the related documentation under these GTC or any other rights thereto, other than to use the same in accordance with the license granted and subject to all terms, conditions, and restrictions under these GTC.
signit safe reserves and shall retain its entire right, title, and interest in and to the App and the related documentation and all intellectual property rights (whether registerable or not) arising out of or relating to the App and the related documentation, except as expressly granted to you in these GTCs.
11. Disclaimers of warranty
WE WILL USE REASONABLE SKILL AND CARE IN PROVIDING THE APP TO YOU AND IN KEEPING IT A SAFE, SECURE, AND ERROR-FREE ENVIRONMENT, BUT WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICE WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS, OR IMPERFECTIONS. YOU USE THE SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND SUBJECT TO THE Disclaimers in these GTC.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law
- i. the App and the documentation are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, and we expressly disclaim all implied warranties as to the App and the Documentation including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, design, accuracy, capability, sufficiency, suitability, capacity, completeness, availability, title and non- infringement;
- ii. we do not warrant that (i) the service and the documentation or the are reliable, current or error-free, or meet your requirements (ii) defects in the App or the Documentation or both will be corrected, or (iii) App or any connected products and services will be uninterrupted, without omissions or error free, or that defects will be corrected or changes implemented; (iv) the information and contents made available on or via the App (by us or the users) are complete or error-free; and
- iii. we cannot and do not warrant that the App and the Documentation are free of viruses or other harmful components.
To the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law, you will indemnify, defend and hold harmless signit safe, its respective past, present and future employees, officers, directors, contractors, consultants, service providers, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns from and against all claims, demands, actions, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from or relate to:
- i. your responsibilities or obligations under these GTC;
- ii. your violation of these GTC; or
- iii. your violation of any rights of any other person or entity; and
- iv. any dispute between you and any other person using the service .
13. Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: IN NO EVENT WILL SIGNIT SAFE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, ENHANCED OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WHERE RELATED TO LOSS OF REVENUE, INCOME OR PROFITS, LOSS OF USE OR DATA, OR DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE APP OR THE DOCUMENTATION OR OTHERWISE RELATED TO THE APP OR THE DOCUMENTATION OR THESE GTC, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION (EVEN IF THE PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE) INCLUDING AS A RESULT OF ANY NEGLIGENCE OF SIGNIT SAFE.
14. Rights and obligations of signit safe
We strive to continuously improve the service and adapt it to your needs and requirements. However, we reserve the right to change or discontinue functions of the service at any time and without prior notice. We will attempt to notify you of any change or discontinuation of services by posting a notice to that effect on the service .
Users acknowledge that downloading or obtaining information and content from the service is at their own discretion and risk.
15. Data Protection
We care about your privacy and about data security; therefore we implement high security and data protection requirements. The Privacy Policies form an integral part of these GTCs.
Although we hope you remain a user of our service, you can terminate our relationship with us anytime for any reason by deleting your account.
We may also modify, suspend or terminate your access to or use of the service anytime for suspicious or unlawful conduct, including for fraud and other actions set out in these GTC or if we reasonably believe you create harm, risk or possible legal exposure for us, our users or others.
The following provisions will survive termination of your relationship with us:
- i. Harm to signit safe or our users
- ii. Disclaimer of warranty
- iii. Indemnification
- iv. Limitation of Liability
- v. Rights and obligations of signit safe
- vi. Termination
- vii. Governing law and jurisdiction
- viii. And sections which by their sense and context should survive any termination of the agreement between you and us under these GTC.
If you believe your account termination was in error, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Modifications to the GTCs
We reserve the right to amend or update these GTCs at any time in accordance with this provision. Unless otherwise required by law, we will provide you at least 30 days’ notice of amendments to the GTC, which will give you the opportunity to review the revised GTCs before continuing to access and use the service.
Your continued access to and use of the service following the notice period of planned changes confirms your acceptance of the GTCs, as amended.
We hope you will continue using the service, but if you do not agree to the GTCs, as amended, you must stop using and accessing the service by deleting your account.
17. Governing law and jurisdiction
These GTC shall be governed by substantive Swiss law, excluding Swiss conflict of law rules. The United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods shall not apply. Any disputes arising under or in connection with these GTC shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at the seat of Junod GmbH.